About Joachim Schaab: BMW Master Technician
Born and raised in Germany, Joachim (Joe) has accumulated over 40 years of experience, with a passion for working on BMWs. After completing a stringent apprenticeship program in Germany, Joe continued servicing BMWs there until his arrival in the U.S.
While working for Classic BMW in Dallas and later working just north of Dallas at German Motor Works in Richardson, Joe earned the trust of Dallas area BMW owners. Many of those customers followed Joe when he opened his BMW repair shop in Farmersville, Texas.
Joe's a BMW specialist with expert qualifications:
- 4 years German BMW repair apprenticeship program;
- 5 years at Classic BMW, Dallas;
- ASE Master Technician Certificate;
- BMW Master Technician Certificate;
- Owned & operated German Motor Works in Richardson, TX for 15 years;
- Established Joe's Auto Barn near residence in Farmersville;
- Continues taking classes on latest technologies;
- Has access to and receives data directly from Germany regarding
potential problems/recalls with BMW vehicles.
With 23 years of ownership and manager experience, Joe has an understanding of customer service not easily found at large dealerships. The focus of Joe's Auto Barn is to deliver quality work, less than dealership labor costs, and great customer service that makes a lasting impression on his customers.
Joachim has worked on two of my BMW’s for the last 8 years…he keeps me running at 40,000 miles per year…is always available, and offers very competitive pricing in the market place… I will continue driving one extra hour each way as long a Joachim will be in business… it is just worth it… period!
President, Red Orchid Events & Life Styles